The story begins in France in 1935...
for the first time, a foreign exchange office is created in the heart of the city of Annecy, in the department of Haute Savoie. In spite of difficult years and the war, the founder of Comptoir Savoyard de Change holds on and continues to offer quality services to both local people and visiting tourists. With passing years, the exchange center acquires notoriety, and the founder enrolled his son in the adventure and embarked on opening another exchange office in Grenoble in the neighboring department.
After many years of efforts, the team of Comptoir Savoyard de Change also opens offices in Toulon and Torino, while the center of their activity still remains based in Annecy. Today, the second and third generations of managers continue to develop Comptoir de Savoyard de Change (CSC-Annecy), and offer professional, rapid and secured services two steps away from the most luxurious shops and the biggest hotels of the Haute Savoie city by the lake.